PARKS & RECREATION
Panorama Village is proud to be the chosen home to hundreds of growing families. The county feels the easy lifestyle and close proximity of excellent schools, both public and private, contribute to the continued popularity of Panorama among families.
The Panorama Village City Council is assisted in their work in the Parks and Recreation arena by a hardworking group of folks who are keenly interested in providing for the recreation needs of all Villagers. The Committee has excellent leadership in its Chairman, Joe Watson. Many, many others have contributed to the development of Parks and Recreation in Panorama, and continue their valued service to the community. We like hearing from you, so please share your thoughts with us!
PANORAMA VILLAGE PARKS
A new park designed for joggers and outdoor fun for all, Apache Park is designed with a jogging path, exercise stations, play structures which include boulder climbing, rock climbing and activity equipment, benches, seating, water fountains, plenty of shade and off street parking.
Located at the “Y” curve at Panorama Drive and Greenbriar, Schroeder Park is designed as an activity center; a place to meet and visit, as well as jogging paths, exercise stations, lighting, seating, and other amenities.
Currently boasts a basketball court, swings, slides, and play structure in a fully fenced area. Upgrades to the park include a covered structure to providing shelter from the hot summer sun, benches, water fountains, etc.
Located directly across from The Village Golf Club, and adjacent to the swimming pool is the pavilion, a large covered area with picnic tables, a Mother’s shelter, restrooms, etc. Contact City Hall for information on private rentals.
This area also includes a park designed with our younger residents in mind, including climbing activities, merry go round, swings, and more. Park benches beneath huge oak trees make it a popular destination for one and all.
2019 – SUMMER POOL PROGRAM
2019 POOL SCHEDULE
- Pool Open for Season starting May 25, Memorial Day Weekend.!!!
- Saturday 25th – 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday 26th – 1:00 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Memorial Day – 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- June 1st through August 11th
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Saturday – 10 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ( Open till 10 PM month of June)
- Sunday 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- August 12th through September 22
- Monday – Friday – Closed
- Saturday – 10 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday – 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Labor Day – 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
NON – RESIDENTS
- $75 Per Person
- $50 – 1st.
- $40 – Per additional resident
- $150 – for Family pass up to 4 in permanent household members only
- $5 Per Person for a day pass
NOW HIRING LIFEGUARDS
Pool Season is approaching fast and we’re looking for lifeguards for this 2019 Pool Season. If you have an interest or know of someone who is, they can apply at the link in the picture or Aquatic Management of Houston.
Some of the benefits are:
- Free Uniform
- Blended Lifeguard training
- Very low lifeguard class fee for employees
- Min of $8.25 per hour for first-year Lifeguards, $25.00 gift cards if they refer a friend and an end of season $1,000 gift card drawing
- Bi-weekly lifeguard appreciation days